Lease vs Buy
Let's find out if Leasing or Buying is best for you
We make everything easier for you at NewRoads Mazda, including helping you make the best decision when it comes to financing and leasing. We know that making this decision can be difficult, especially when you’re not sure how they compare. At NewRoads, we will give you all of the information you need so you can make an informed decision about leasing or financing your next Mazda.
Why You Should Lease
- Save money on your monthly payments
- Don’t have to worry about depreciation
- You can quickly exchange your vehicle every three or four years
- Better for business owners
- Drive a new car more often: With payments spread out over a shorter period of time, you can drive a new vehicle more often.
- Low monthly payments: Lease payments are traditionally lower than retail finance payments for the same vehicle
- Only pay tax on the monthly payment instead of paying taxes on the full purchase price of the vehicle when you finance
Why You Should Finance
- You drive more than 24,000 kms each year (No kms charges)
- You want to keep your vehicle for a long time
- You want the money you spend on your vehicle to be an investment
- You want to enjoy lower interest rates
- All retail loans are open and you may pay out the finance contract at any time without penalties.
- No wear and tear charges
- Flexible terms up to 84 months on certain models
- Once all the payments have been made, you own the vehicle free and clear